CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
As a consumer, you may cancel your order with us at any time within fourteen (14) working days beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy conditions set out below.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. Upon an acknowledgement of your return request, we will provide you with an address to post your Product(s) for a refund. You must return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. Please note, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us and insuring them while in transit.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation or if the Goods are damaged while they are in your possession, we have the right to reduce your refund by a sum appropriate to compensate us for the reduced value of the goods.
- If you return Goods because you have cancelled the Contract, we will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day on which we receive the Goods back from you. We will refund the price of the Goods in full (minus the cost of any expedited delivery options, or the cost of any damage or wear that you have caused to the Goods), and any applicable delivery charges.
- Returns of orders will be confirmed only where you have returned the item in its original condition, unworn and together with its original packaging and certificate where applicable.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Exceptions to your usual Cancellation Rights
You will not have a right to cancel a Contract for supply of any Goods in any of the following circumstances:
- The Goods have been customised from their original state as displayed on our website to your specific requirements. This would, for example, include a piece of jewellery that we have created for you by setting a stone that you have purchased from us in a particular setting;
- A piece of jewellery that you have commissioned us to make and in respect of which you have accepted the bespoke designs;
- For hygiene reasons Kitney London do not accept exchanges or refunds of earrings.
Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Your Responsibility for Returning and Insuring Goods
Note: Kitney London will not be responsible for loss or damage of returned Goods during transit. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your return or late delivery or cancellation of Goods, so we advise that you retain all proof of posting documentation and fully insure the Goods during transit.
If you have any questions regarding returns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org